Monday, May 2, 2016

What next?

Do you ever finish a project and you can't wait to start the next one but you have no idea what you want to sew? It should help to have sort of a plan but for me, not so much. I went into my stash and fondled all the fabric and looked through my patterns. I found a couple of pieces of fabric that I forgot I purchased even though it wasn't all that long ago - less than a year. Nothing really screamed, "Sew me now!" Well, actually, most of them screamed, "Sew me now!" and that's part of the problem. Also, which pattern to use and that I haven't pre-washed the fabrics I most want to sew right now and waiting an hour for it to go through the washer and dryer is just too much because I want to cut it out right now. So I'm blogging instead. Make sense? No, of course not. Who said this was supposed to make sense?

I do have something new and wonderful to show off. I'll try to get around to photographing it later when, hopefully, it has warmed up a bit. It is ridiculously cold for the second day of May. And by the way, it's my birthday. I am... no wait, that can't be right. I am a number that seems unreal and doesn't really matter anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment