Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Inspirations and Temptations (or the lack of)

Well, you see what happens when I decide to do a "weekly feature"? Nothing last week and almost nothing this week. As well as being relatively uninspired right now I'm also unmotiviated so I'm not even going to bother with pictures, just a couple of links. (As usual I have another finished thing to show off and will try to photograph it sometime within the next couple of days.)

Roisin has made the retro Butterick pattern that I just recently purchased. I don't know if I can really claim this as inspiration but maybe a little nudge to go ahead and make one myself?

At any given time there are always at least three dozen fabrics at eQuilter that are tempting me but I'm really not going to buy any more fabric for a while. (except that I really do need something for some new summer pajamas and I might have to buy a couple of fabrics to start another quilt but other than that... really, no more fabric until I've sewed at least half of what I already have.) But anyway, isn't this the most fascinating and exotic print? There was also a gorgeous floral that I fell in love with but I can't find it now. Sold out already?

It has been five whole days since I sewed anything and I'm trying to decide what to sew next. The weather is really screwing with my motivation. Sometimes I really think Mother Nature is menopausal.

(I really think I probably use the word "really" way to much.)

No comments:

Post a Comment