Tuesday, April 5, 2016

OMG! X-Rated Fabric!

I am, by today's standards, the kind of person whom many people would consider a prude, but I am not without a sense of humor so I'm going to share something indecent and possibly shocking, but hopefully funny.

I also tend to be oblivious to a lot of things that make other people gasp and snicker so in spite of the text of this tweet I had to stare at the picture for a couple of minutes before I saw it. And now I can't un-see it. (Yes, I could put the picture here and save you the trouble of clicking but I'm not going to because I don't want it on my blog. Prude, remember?)

The scary thing about this is, if I had seen this pillow or the fabric in a store I might have thought "What a lovely blue and white floral," and bought it without realizing. Note to self: always examine complex prints carefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment