Thursday, August 20, 2015

A Note About Comments

I have found out that at least one comment has disappeared. (or never appeared) To anyone who has had a problem posting comments here I apologize. I don't know what happened or what to do about it. I am pretty near tech illiterate. I have had the same thing happen to me on other blogs, including some that I am, for some reason, never able to comment on. This is extremely frustrating to me from both directions but especially knowing that people are having trouble commenting on this blog because I crave comments like a little kid craves candy. All I know to tell you is wait a bit and then try again.

Also, I have noticed some duplicate comments. I started to delete a duplicate and then stopped because I was afraid that it might delete both of the identical comments. This does not really bother me at all so if you accidentally post a duplicate don't worry about it. A comment is a comment and they're all welcome. (Well, except for the spam and trolls but, miraculously, I haven't had any of those yet on this site.)

1 comment:

  1. What a bummer that is! I know exactly what you mean about treasuring comments because I do, too. And it's so frustrating when these random weird things happen.

    I haven't had trouble commenting here, but there are a lot of Blogger blogs that I've tried to comment on and couldn't do it with my Wordpress account (if you don't have the "Name/URL" option for identifying yourself, it doesn't work) . Apparently, this is a known issue and Blogger just hasn't bothered to fix it.

    ReplyDelete