Thursday, August 5, 2021

Helloooo? Anyone out there?

It has been months! I didn't intend to abandon this. I'm guessing there's probably no one reading this because no one was reading it before I took a seven month break. Anyway... I want to catch up on showing off some of the things I've been sewing this year but for now just this one because it happens to be what I'm wearing right now.

It is (mostly) a highly modified Simplicity 1803, if it's anything, but I prefer to think of as just the result of my faffing around with various pattern pieces. (Huh. Spellcheck recognizes the word "faffing". I hope it means what I think it means.) It has pockets (of course) and a side zipper. The fabric is from eQuilter. Sorry, not a great photo but I think it would be hard to see detail anyway with this lovely, busy print.

No comments:

Post a Comment