Tuesday, November 15, 2016

I'm Sorry

I don't do politics here but I feel an irrational urge to apologize to the world for the outcome of the U.S. presidential election, even though I didn't vote for the guy and I know I'm not personally responsible. But when I think of the rest of the world watching I am embarrassed. Please don't think too harshly of us. In fact, slightly more than half of voters did vote for Clinton but we have this weird thing that most of us don't fully understand called the Electoral College.

I am worried but I am sure we will survive. We always do somehow. Now back to sewing. There will be sewing posts soon, I promise.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh. Me, too. We know, world, it's ghastly. We're sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this post, Lynn. This is such a sad and difficult time.

    ReplyDelete