Thursday, December 31, 2020

I'm Still Here

Hellooo? Anyone out there? It's been forever. I have been too busy for either sewing or blogging. Okay! Okay! I've had plenty of time for Twitter.

Anyway, WE'RE LIVING IN THE NEW HOUSE!!! We moved in on October 16th. And actually we're still working on the house and still in the process of moving in.

This is my sewing room, the cleaned up corner of it anyway. The door goes to a small closet, which is stuffed full of all my lovely fabric. And, yes, the ceiling is pink.

I made the curtains. They're too narrow because I screwed up and didn't order enough fabric. That's okay though because I don't really have any need to ever close them.

I also made curtains for the living room and kitchen.

I hope to get back to sewing soon. I'm sort of afraid to say "Happy New Year." I feel more like...

2 comments: